Fast Facts on Fatherlessness
National Data and Information
Texas Data and Information
FREQUENTLY ASKED GOOGLED RESEARCHED QUESTIONS
No! The entire divorce industry is set up to maximize conflict so that they can maximize profits. This video goes into more detail on that topic.
Absolutely, Family courts are courts of equity, meaning that lying is usually rewarded. And yes, your attorney is in on it.
If you are the man (91-97% of the time), NO! The system is set up on money. It doesn’t matter what she does, but if you, the man has so much as a speeding ticket from 1987, you will not get custody. The system is built on money, not logic.
NO…Let me repeat, NO! The state gets their reimbursement and bonus check through the state, which pays judges. They routinely deny payments not paid through the state disbursement agency and all that money will be considered a gift. This video explains in more detail.
As a counter-point, an article was made saying not to do it…but the reason (and they even admit it in the article when a person doesn’t, they run the risk of getting hit with the “gift” argument)to not is by doing so you assume you will get visitation, this does not guarantee it at all.
The OAG is a business. they will do whatever they need to do to get their Title IV-D funds. This video is an experience.
(update)-against wishes, the OAG signed this person up for services.
The data shows that the exact opposite is true. This link shows the data breakdown of who gets custody
Although it is a State Jail Felony, (Texas)25.03 violations are NOT prosecuted by the DA. The data from this link shows that all over Texas, they simply do not prosecute custody interference violations.
People have wondered, “what is the connection with Pissed Off Parent and the anchor picture in the logo”?
Well, the PIssed Off Parent site/efforts/logo was the result of being taken through the anti-family court system. It was born from a silent, unspoken promise I made to my boys that they would never go through what I was put through.
When I was thinking of a name, I saw other “lovey-dovey” ESP type groups out there, all being cute and thought…”Oh, HELL no! I am pissed that this is the way this corrupt system works and I am not gonna throw Potpourri on the smelly turd that is the divorce industry.
What am I, well I am PISSED OFF…and that is how the name “Pissed Off Parent” came about.
The “If not now, when?” slogan came from observing other people and groups talking…..and talking…..and talking about what they were “gonna do”. Never been much of a talker, more of a doer.
If you look at the logo, there is a “naval” anchor AND a thread and needle. I wanted to make something that honored my father, who was a PROUD Vietnam veteran who was in the navy and my gma (grandma) who was a seamstress throughout her working life.
And no, I am not going to change that logo to fit some “warm and fuzzy” stereotype.
- Intergenerational Transmission of Dark Triad | PRBM - Dove Medical Press October 7, 2022
- I’m a clinical psychologist & mum-of-three – these are the three most effective ways to deal with sibling r... - The US Sun October 6, 2022
- Judge speaks on role of fathers - Suburban Chicagoland October 6, 2022
- Brits tempted to move to family-friendly countries warned to do homework - South West Londoner October 5, 2022
- Journalist claims high-fiving children teaches them lack of respect - Daily Mail October 5, 2022
- Should YOU high-five children? Journalist claims gesture teaches kids a lack of respect - Daily Mail October 5, 2022
- Lloyd Benes: Men, face the pain and responsibility for an unintended pregnancy - Loveland Reporter-Herald October 5, 2022
- Kazakhstan: Families Struggle to Enjoy Basic Rights - Human Rights Watch October 5, 2022
- Ex-etiquette: Bonusfamily wedding breaks 'normal' protocol | Lifestyle | uniondemocrat.com - Union Democrat October 4, 2022
- Will Co. Judge Speaks On Role Of Fathers; Jeffrey Leving Also Attends - Patch October 4, 2022
- Will County Judge Speaks On Role Of Fathers At Joliet Library Event - Joliet, IL Patch October 4, 2022
- Best - and worst - countries to be a working parent - Hull Live October 4, 2022
- Cubans approve Family Code authorizing same-sex marriage, LGBTQ adoption rights - People's World October 3, 2022
- Prince William Was Never The Same After Marrying Kate Middleton - The List October 3, 2022
- Pregnant Woman Asks If She Should Let Fiancé Who Abandoned Her Have Equal Custody Of Their Baby - YourTango October 3, 2022
- Kanye West apologises to Kim Kardashian for 'any stress that I have caused' | Glitterati - MAG THE WEEKLY - Mag The Weekly Magazine October 3, 2022
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Gets Trolled For Not Holding Her Sleepy Son, Jehangir In Her Arms At The Airport - BollywoodShaadis.com October 3, 2022
- Co-parenting: Do's, don'ts, and tips on how to get the balance right - Rappler October 2, 2022
- Church leaders share messages of unity and belonging during General Conference Saturday afternoon session - The Daily Universe - Universe.byu.edu October 1, 2022
- Remarks by Secretary of the Treasury Janet L. Yellen at the Vermont Women's Economic Opportunity Conference - Treasury October 1, 2022
- Hunter Biden Trying To Weasel Out On Child Support Payments For Secret Daughter In Wake Of Feds Closing In October 7, 2022
- Why childbirth is so dangerous for many young teens October 7, 2022
- The Canary Islands remain at the forefront of marital breakups October 7, 2022
- Abortion Bans Skirt a Medical Reality: For Many Teens, Childbirth Is a Dangerous Undertaking October 7, 2022
- My Ex is Dead October 7, 2022
- “What’s The Biggest Mistake You’ve Watched Someone Make In Their Personal Life?” (46 Answers) October 7, 2022
- Herschel Walker should do a ‘virtual withdrawal’ from his Senate race October 7, 2022
- Celebs with secret love children – Strictly star who met dad aged 14 to Hollywood legend who blanked kid for 30 years October 7, 2022
- What’s Fukuoka City Really Like? October 7, 2022
- Fruitless Plains October 7, 2022
- My tweets October 6, 2022
- Coercive control - the impact on family matters and its intersection with parental alienation: a United States (Virginia) perspective October 6, 2022
- Radfem Rona Duwe: „Der Aufschrei der Schöpferinnen“ October 5, 2022
- Отчуждение родителя. СПб, 2021 October 5, 2022
- Parental Alienation Syndrome October 4, 2022
- Singer Kshitij Tarey speaks up about parental alienation, and abuse by his estranged wife during their bitter divorce October 4, 2022
- Draft:Computer addiction October 3, 2022
- Support For Fathers Battling Parental Alienation October 1, 2022
- What It's Like to Be an Estranged Grandparent: 4 Core Themes September 30, 2022
- Parental Alienation: Everything You Should Know September 29, 2022
- Passport for a good paying job? October 5, 2022
- Just venting my frustrations October 5, 2022
- AOC's rant about abortion makes sense for MEN paying child support October 4, 2022
- Did you know you can FOIA Child Support ? In some states they are administrative offices. Here’s an article that talks more about the FOIA request. How to File a FOIA Request (and the Dirt It Can Help You Find) https://lifehacker.com/how-to-file-a-foia-request-and-the-dirt-it-can-help-yo-1849586091 October 4, 2022
- Thanks in advance. Indiana experiences???? Any advice or could someone tell me what to expect. One child 1 year old. Not married. October 1, 2022
- Steady phonecalls about child support? September 30, 2022
- NOTICE OF OHIO INCOME TAX REFUND OFFSET FOR OVERDUE SUPPORT September 28, 2022
- Mother Has Seasonal Job September 28, 2022
- Child support questions September 27, 2022
- Any help would do September 24, 2022
- Question about CS(new to reddit) October 7, 2022
- (NYC) Overpaying in support, can’t afford rent October 7, 2022
- (KY) been almost 2 years since filing for modification/reduction and still nothing but run around! October 6, 2022
- Both ordered to carry insurance? (Ohio) October 6, 2022
- (NJ) How can I impute the income of a full time student. October 6, 2022
- Ohio/North Carolina - Interstate Child Support Order October 6, 2022
- [NY] CS Payments to Non-Custodial Parents October 5, 2022
- [TX] Need some advice on available options for child custody battle October 4, 2022
- (TX) Child Support Payments October 4, 2022
- Deductions for child support in CA October 4, 2022