Fast Facts on Fatherlessness
National Data and Information
Texas Data and Information
FREQUENTLY ASKED GOOGLED RESEARCHED QUESTIONS
No! The entire divorce industry is set up to maximize conflict so that they can maximize profits. This video goes into more detail on that topic.
Absolutely, Family courts are courts of equity, meaning that lying is usually rewarded. And yes, your attorney is in on it.
If you are the man (91-97% of the time), NO! The system is set up on money. It doesn’t matter what she does, but if you, the man has so much as a speeding ticket from 1987, you will not get custody. The system is built on money, not logic.
NO…Let me repeat, NO! The state gets their reimbursement and bonus check through the state, which pays judges. They routinely deny payments not paid through the state disbursement agency and all that money will be considered a gift. This video explains in more detail.
As a counter-point, an article was made saying not to do it…but the reason (and they even admit it in the article when a person doesn’t, they run the risk of getting hit with the “gift” argument)to not is by doing so you assume you will get visitation, this does not guarantee it at all.
The OAG is a business. they will do whatever they need to do to get their Title IV-D funds. This video is an experience.
(update)-against wishes, the OAG signed this person up for services.
The data shows that the exact opposite is true. This link shows the data breakdown of who gets custody
Although it is a State Jail Felony, (Texas)25.03 violations are NOT prosecuted by the DA. The data from this link shows that all over Texas, they simply do not prosecute custody interference violations.
People have wondered, “what is the connection with Pissed Off Parent and the anchor picture in the logo”?
Well, the PIssed Off Parent site/efforts/logo was the result of being taken through the anti-family court system. It was born from a silent, unspoken promise I made to my boys that they would never go through what I was put through.
When I was thinking of a name, I saw other “lovey-dovey” ESP type groups out there, all being cute and thought…”Oh, HELL no! I am pissed that this is the way this corrupt system works and I am not gonna throw Potpourri on the smelly turd that is the divorce industry.
What am I, well I am PISSED OFF…and that is how the name “Pissed Off Parent” came about.
The “If not now, when?” slogan came from observing other people and groups talking…..and talking…..and talking about what they were “gonna do”. Never been much of a talker, more of a doer.
If you look at the logo, there is a “naval” anchor AND a thread and needle. I wanted to make something that honored my father, who was a PROUD Vietnam veteran who was in the navy and my gma (grandma) who was a seamstress throughout her working life.
And no, I am not going to change that logo to fit some “warm and fuzzy” stereotype.
- This Reddit MIL Constantly Tries to 'Mother' Her Grandkids & Her ... - SheKnows February 2, 2023
- Polyamorous Quad Family Explains Why Kids' Biology Doesn't ... - CafeMom February 1, 2023
- Watch: Boeing Delivers Final 747 Jumbo Jet - Yahoo Canada Finance February 1, 2023
- 'My mother-in-law stops my daughter from playing with 'boy toys', I hate it' - The Mirror February 1, 2023
- Ambassador Spotlights: January 2023 - One Young World February 1, 2023
- Has Covid-19 Changed How We Work? - Employee Rights/ Labour ... - Mondaq February 1, 2023
- Weighing up the proposed amendments to the Family Law Act - Law Society Journal February 1, 2023
- Shared parenting best solution for separated families, judiciary ... - Times of Malta January 31, 2023
- Addressing Broken Homes Key to Successfully Raising a Society of ... - The Examiner News January 31, 2023
- Fearne Cotton shares snaps of the Princess of Wales' Shaping Us launch - Daily Mail January 31, 2023
- Alan Cumming Returns British OBE Honor Awarded by Queen Elizabeth II, Says 'Times Are Changing' - AOL January 31, 2023
- Ronnie Radke Starts Beef With Chris Fronzak on ShipRocked ... - Loudwire January 31, 2023
- Prairie Vole Study Raises Questions on Role of Oxytocin in Social ... - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News January 30, 2023
- Stacey Dooley shares honest parenting update as fans rush to support her - Birmingham Live January 30, 2023
- Jamie Lee Curtis says 'people lost their minds' when she posed topless at age 50 - Yahoo Movies UK January 30, 2023
- What do we say to a committed same-sex couple raising children ... - The Christian Post January 30, 2023
- Japan Tries to Fix a Child Custody System Under Fire From All Sides - Bloomberg January 30, 2023
- Voles can form enduring attachments with mates and provide parental care without oxytocin receptors - News-Medical.Net January 30, 2023
- News updates live: Australia to get a poet laureate; fifth of mortgage ... - msnNOW January 30, 2023
- Britney Did This When Cops Rushed To Her House - 22 Words January 30, 2023
- DSWD, UP Law to help kids get support from parents abroad February 2, 2023
- How to Retire at 38 February 2, 2023
- Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde Get Into New Dispute Over Child Support February 2, 2023
- Common act that kills women’s libido February 2, 2023
- DSWD, UP Law to assist kids get support from foreign or Filipino parents outside PH February 2, 2023
- A girl that I had intercourse with a month ago sent me a picture of an ultrasound February 2, 2023
- AITA for not allowing my ex to see our infant daughter because of what she did? February 2, 2023
- DJ Mustard & His Ex-Wife Reach Temporary Deal On Child Support February 2, 2023
- DJ Mustard Agrees To Pay Chanel Thierry $19K In Child Support : INTERNEWSCAST February 2, 2023
- What Percentage of Mothers Get Custody in 2023? (U.S. & World) February 2, 2023
- Positive Parenting Malta launches legal training programme in custodial matters January 31, 2023
- Delilah Crosby Talks Parental Alienation January 28, 2023
- How to navigate estrangement and toxic relationships January 27, 2023
- Fans Say Britney Spears May Be a Victim of Parental Alienation January 27, 2023
- Sarah Michelle Gellar reveals 'only' reason she has not watched 'Yellowstone' yet January 27, 2023
- Parental alienation - legitimate concern or tactical shield? January 27, 2023
- Christina Ricci’s Ex-Husband Accused ‘Wednesday’ Actress Of ‘Repeated Attempts At Parental Alienation’ Before Judge Shut Him Down January 26, 2023
- Parental alienation January 26, 2023
- My dad [38M] is marrying my [24F] ex-girlfriend [26F]. January 25, 2023
- ECLI:NL:RBZWB:2022:8404 Rechtbank Zeeland-West-Brabant, 12-04-2022, C-02-369425 FA RK 20-1038 January 24, 2023
- Why did WI child support send me a check? February 1, 2023
- Another child support adjustment February 1, 2023
- In need of CS help in, Indiana! January 31, 2023
- Child support January 30, 2023
- Tax returns (tx) January 29, 2023
- everyone’s reaction to Kanye west’s child support in one video January 29, 2023
- Two jobs (MD). Do I pay or does it change? January 27, 2023
- Child support case closed?!??? January 26, 2023
- Texas and Oklahoma child support services is a money hungry system. How am I on child support in both states for the same child?? Both states are garnishing my checks for the same child. And now one state has my bank account on hold for 60 days trying to take away my VA benefits . January 25, 2023
- TX family lawyers January 23, 2023
- [CA] Ex claims to owe $8,000 in Child Support for Other Child February 2, 2023
- I believe my ex is intentionally trying to delay my child’s graduation to garner CS till age 20. State of Georgia. February 2, 2023
- Child may be mine but got blocked by ex Minnesota February 1, 2023
- $451 payments per $1,670 paychecks? February 1, 2023
- (Fl) Getting child support accounted for by state? February 1, 2023
- (tx) support calculator February 1, 2023
- Jurisdiction? February 1, 2023
- Child support question for shared custody January 31, 2023
- WA- How often does the monthly amount deviate from the state guidelines? January 30, 2023
- When to stop paying once child reaches age? Colorado January 30, 2023